Wednesday, March 24, 2010

What A Difference A Day Makes

I have to admit lately, my mood swings have been pretty violent. Based on various things going on in my life, I am up and down and all over the place.

But isn't it interesting that how an hour, a conversation, a good nights sleep can make your day uplifted, in the same way that an hour, a conversation, a terrible nights sleep can ruin your day.

Today, the weather was glum, I'd received an unpleasant email from an old acquaintance and I felt pretty miserable. But this afternoon, after a fairly positive phonecall and an invite out for a much needed drink PLUS a nice sentiment from my boyfriend, suddenly I can see that the sun is shining and life may hold a different meaning this afternoon. In all honesty, if I feel miserable tomorrow, I will still cherish this little gap of peace that I'm in.

No comments:

Post a Comment