Friday, April 30, 2010

Headless Chickens Mate

This week, I have been unbelievably busy at work.

I have not returned phonecalls to friends, despite promising I would. My social life has gone down the pan. I had originally had a week of busy evenings planned, but for once I was grateful to be cancelled on!

The only evening thing I did this week was get a random group of girls (not random to me, they are my friends, but they are random to each other) and went to the cinema on 241, thanks Orange..anyway it went quite well. I like it when friends get on with each other. Interesting to see who doesn't like who, which you can tell by body language and facial reactions.

And I have a busy weekend ahead. Sometimes life is sooooo hectic for me. If I'm in a good frame of mind, ie relaxed, chilled, then I can take it in my stride. But this week, I've been so busy in the daytime, that I am worn out by the evenings. For the first time in my life, I have started getting exceptionally heavy eyelids on the train home. I am very glad not to have a work Blackberry, I know that I would not be able to resist looking at it.

However, despite the busy week, I have probably had one of the funniest weeks in terms of laughing. I'm surrounded by a fairly humourous bunch of people. Perhaps where I differ from them, is that I would have a laugh all day. Haha. They would do work too... So it has helped when I have been particularly stretched work-wise, to be able to have a giggle about silly stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment